- Brookfield Community School, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- The Redhill Academy Trust Pay Scale, Band 6, Scale point 28 - 32 Actual salary: £15,905 - £17,517 per annum (FTE: £18,882 – £20,796)
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 15 August 2022
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional colleague as a Pastoral Support Assistant to support the students and families at our school. Brookfield Community School is an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school striving to become outstanding in the near future. Required to start September 2022.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Be passionate about supporting young people.
- Be able to build effective and supportive relationships with students, parents and other agencies in order to secure the best life chances for young people.
- Be experienced in working with young people in a secondary school or other relevant setting
- Be highly organised and be a team player.
In return, we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Local Government pension scheme
- Other generous entitlement, for example annual leave, maternity etc.
For further details regarding this post please contact Wendy Fox on the Academy number or to request an application form please contact Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please visit our website www.redhillacademytrust.org.uk/vacancies
Please do not apply using the Derbyshire County Council website.
As Redhill Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children practices, any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and successful references.
Please ensure your completed application form is returned no later than Midday on the Closing Date.
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 22 August 2022
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.