- Chellaston Academy
- Salary details
- Scale 1 - £22,366 - £22,737 FTE, (£2,913 - £2,961 Pro rata)
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 5 hours and 50 minutes per week, 38 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 30 November 2023
QEGSMAT are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor on a permanent basis, we are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Chellaston Academy is a large secondary school on the outskirts of Derby and enjoys an excellent reputation within the local community. Academic standards are already high in all key stages but we are not complacent and continually seek to expand and improve upon opportunities afforded to our students.
Chellaston is a proud member of QEGSMAT. The Trust’s values are for students to ‘Question, Explore; Give; and Succeed’. Our exceptional staff, strong leadership, motivated children, as well as excellent facilities, provide the successful formula for this.
At QEGSMAT we believe and promote that exceptional workforce creates exceptional results; they transform lives and transform futures. We support every pupil to achieve their full potential and become a confident, resilient, and compassionate individual who can make a positive contribution to society.
Why work for us?
- At QEGSMAT, we value the hard work and dedication of our team members, and as such we believe that progression should be simple process. That’s why we are proud to offer an Automatic Pay Review program, rather than the traditional annual pay and performance review, as part of our comprehensive benefits package.
- Continual access to CPD opportunities. QEGSMAT works with a large number of organisations to develop staff to fulfil their aspirations and potential. We are committed to providing first-rate training and development to all our staff within this evolving Trust.
- We are committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination, and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- All staff have access to our Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. This can also include bespoke counselling sessions for staff if needed.
- All roles are subject to nationally agreed terms and conditions of service.
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) with employer contributions of 23.4% for Derbyshire support staff.
- Family-friendly policies.
- Access to Flu Vaccines.
- Opportunity to work flexibly.
QEGSMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Further information about our commitment to Safeguarding can be found - https://www.qegsmat.com/documents/safeguarding
Please be aware, the School/Trust may also consider performing an online presence check as part of their pre-employment checks.
If you are interested and wish to have an informal conversation to discuss the role or would like to visit the school, we would be happy to arrange this. Please call Rachel Sande on 01332 702502. Further details about our school can be found on our website: www.chellaston.derby.sch.uk
Please do not apply using The Derbyshire County Council Website.
To apply for this position please visit our QEGSMAT website where you can apply via TES. http://www.qegsmat.com/current-vacancies/
Proposed Interview date: w/c 4th December 2023
Potential Start Date: ASAP