- Springfield Junior School, Swadlincote
- Salary details
- Scale 1 £20,258 - £20,812 FTE (£2,627 - £2,699 Pro Rata)
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 5 hours and 50 minutes per week, 38 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 23 March 2023
QEGSMAT are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic midday supervisor to join our hardworking and high achieving team at Springfield Junior School, Swadlincote.
Springfield Junior School is proud of our inclusive school and are keen to find an enthusiastic and positive individual who will fit into our hard working and friendly lunchtime team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who understands the importance of building strong relationships and having high expectations for every child and is proactive in encouraging them to enjoy a healthy, active, and safe lunchtime.
The candidate will be resilient, calm, kind and able to use their initiative to lead and encourage children in play, games, and activities.
Springfield Junior School is a proud member of QEGSMAT. The Trust’s values are for students to ‘Question, Explore; Give; and Succeed’. Our exceptional staff, strong leadership, motivated children, as well as excellent facilities, provide the successful formula for this.
At QEGSMAT we believe and promote that exceptional workforce creates exceptional results; they transform lives and transform futures. We support every pupil to achieve their full potential and become a confident, resilient, and compassionate individual who can make a positive contribution to society.
Why work for us?
- Continual access to CPD opportunities. QEGSMAT works with a large number of organisations to develop staff to fulfil their aspirations and potential. We are committed to providing first-rate training and development to all our staff within this evolving Trust.
- We are committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination, and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- All staff have access to our Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. This can also include bespoke counselling sessions for staff if needed.
- All roles are subject to nationally agreed terms and conditions of service.
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) with employer contributions of 23.68% for support staff.
- Family-friendly policies.
- Access to Flu Vaccines.
- Opportunity to work flexibly.
QEGSMAT is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and be eligible to work in the UK. Further information about our commitment to Safeguarding can be found - https://www.qegsmat.com/documents/safeguarding
If you are interested and wish to have an informal conversation to discuss the role or would like to visit the school, we would be happy to arrange this. Please call 01283 217855 Further details about our school can be found on our website: Home - Springfield Junior School - Derbyshire
Please do not apply using The Derbyshire County Council Website
To apply for this position, please visit our Trust Website (https://www.qegsmat.com/current-vacancies/) where you can apply via TES.
Provisional Interview date: Week commencing 17 April 2023
Potential Start date: ASAP
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.