- Shirebrook Children's Centre, Shirebrook, Mansfield
- Salary details
- Grade 8 £25,582 - £27,493 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to funding until 31/07/2024
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 11 December 2022
Our Vision is for vulnerable young people to have a voice and make North East Derbyshire & Bolsover a place where they are inspired to realise their potential, feel safe, are valued members of their community and have influence in the decisions made about their lives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of Early Help Practitioners operating as part of a targeted Early Help Service within a large diverse locality.
You will be responsible for supporting our Early Help Senior Practitioners in the efficient and effective delivery of an Early Help Service demonstrating and championing evidence based systemic practice and embedding Derbyshire’s Stronger Families Safer Children operating model into all Early Help practice in order to improve outcomes for young people and their families.
Your principle role will include:
- Undertaking holistic Early Help Assessments in a Think Family approach to promote the voice of young people and to support them to achieve sustainable positive outcomes.
- Supporting with the development and delivery of targeted creative 1:1 and group work with young people across the locality working in collaboration with Education partners and Voluntary, Community and Faith organisations.
- Supporting vulnerable young people including those at risk of exploitation.
- Providing accurate, detailed, and timely records and reports for a range of meetings including multi agency, specialist and legal.
If you are a dynamic and creative individual who can ‘think outside the box’ and has the ability to empower young people to aspire to their full potential, we would like to hear from you.
To find out more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Paul Davies Paul.Davies3@derbyshire.gov.uk
Provisional Interview Date 3 January 2023
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.