- Matlock & surrounding Area
- Salary details
- £9.91 per hour
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 25 hours per week
- Closing Date
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-service facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
Great customer service and communication skills.
Passion for sustainability.
A Team player providing an excellent service across the Vertas Group.
The ability to make the best decisions with Vertas in mind.
Listening and responding to colleagues, customers and suppliers to achieve the best outcome.
The ability to adapt and respond to change in a growing organisation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs.
- Making sure that heating, lighting and alarm systems are working properly.
- Carrying out and recording basic checks and maintaining Health and Safety records.
- Monitoring site stocks.
- Demonstrating Health and Safety awareness and have a willingness to attend training courses including Health and Safety (all training will be provided).
- Using DIY and having an ability to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating capably and you will follow a planned maintenance programme.
- Undertaking cleaning duties
Please do not apply using The Derbyshire County Council Website.
To apply: please apply in writing either CV/written applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that Derbyshire County Council is placing this advert on behalf of this organisation and you should refer directly to its website for details of the terms and conditions attached to this post. Any queries regarding this advert or the recruitment process should be made directly to the organisation.