- Whittington Green School, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- Grade 3 £10,439.28 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 25 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 10 August 2022
We are looking to recruit a highly committed and enthusiastic cleaner/midday Supervisor to assist in the smooth running of the school.
To work with the team of cleaning staff to provide efficient and effective cleaning support, ensuring that the buildings are maintained in accordance with the required standards of cleanliness and tidiness and monitor the dining facilities at lunchtimes i Training will be given the use of electrically powered rotary floor machines.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be flexible
- Be reliable
- Be a team player and happy to share good practice
- Have high standards of cleanliness
If you would like to an informal chat and/or a tour of the school please contact Ben Bodell on 01246 45082
- welcomes applications regardless of age, gender or religion
- is committed to the protection and safety of its students
- undertakes enhanced CRB checks on all applicants
- only accepts applications submitted on approved application forms
Hours of work: 1.00pm - 6.00pm
Provisional Interview Date: 10 August 2022.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.