- Park House Primary School, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- Grade 4 £12,330.48 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 25 hours per week, 44 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 24 August 2022
Park House Primary School is a popular one form entry school, situated in Lower Pilsley close to Clay Cross.
The Governors and Headteacher of Park House are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible, reliable and hardworking person to join our friendly and caring team.
The role is a permanent Caretaker for 25 hours per week on a 44 week contract. We are looking for someone to take up post in early September if possible.
The role will include a full range of caretaking and cleaning duties. Main responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning – working with the existing cleaner to ensure the internal and external areas remain tidy and safe
- Carrying out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- Undertaking statutory Health and Safety checks and maintain all relevant Health and Safety records
- Monitoring site stock
- PAT testing
- Open and close site for lettings such as sports camps
- Willingness to attend training courses including Health and Safety (all training will be provided).
We can offer you friendly and polite pupils, a warm and welcoming working environment, dedicated and friendly staff committed to school improvement and keeping our environment safe.
If you are looking for a role like this, then please get in touch. School visits are encouraged with social distancing in mind. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment on 01246 851185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Provisional Interview Date: September 2022
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.