Social Care Practitioner
- Shirevale Resource Centre, Mansfield
- Salary details
- Grade 8 £25,582 - £27,493 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Covering for maternity leave 31/12/2023
- 37 Hours per week
- Closing Date
- 04 June 2023
An opportunity has arisen for a Social Care Practitioner to join the Bolsover Short Term Assessment and Reablement team on a fixed term contract until the end of December 2023.
- The team is based in the community consisting of a mix of Social Workers and Social Care Practitioners who work closely with reablement care staff, Occupational Therapy staff and health colleagues in a multi-disciplinary model
- Social Care Practitioners in the team completed assessments under the Care Act 2014 and produce person centred support plans with the people we support with the intention of enabling them to become as independent as possible and reduce the need for ongoing care
- Social Care Practitioners are an important part of regular multi-disciplinary meetings with care staff and other professionals to set, monitor and review 'goals' for the people receiving a short-term care service
- In exchange for hard work and commitment, the successful candidate would be part of a supportive and friendly team with opportunities for development within the role
Due to the nature of the role, please read the comprehensive job description attached to this advertisement, and if you have any questions prior to applying, please do not hesitate to get in touch for an informal chat.
Provisional Interview Date: week commencing 12 June 2023.