Deputy Unit Manager
- Oakland Village, Swadlncote
- Salary details
- Grade 10 £23,120.16 - £25,502.16 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 27 hours and 30 minutes per week
- Closing Date
- 11 June 2023
As a Deputy Unit Manager your main role and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the provision of a planned and stimulating environment which provides for the care and for the emotional and physical well-being of clients
- Ensuring the implementation, review and development of care or treatment plans for each client
- Effective management of staff and resources
- Maintaining good contacts and liaison outside the establishment to further the welfare of clients
- Maintaining client, financial and other records as are required
- You will ensure satisfactory maintenance of the building and ensuring that equipment and grounds are in a safe and satisfactory condition
- Maintaining confidentiality and observe data protection guidelines
- Contributing to budget management or manage a designated budget
- You may provide care and personal care to clients
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.
The job may require unsocial hours working including weekends and Bank Holidays. Payment arrangements will be detailed in any contract offer made.
Saturday and Sunday hours will be paid at plain time where it is part of your normal working pattern unless it is between 7pm and 7am, where enhanced rates of pay apply. Enhanced pay rates are paid for Bank Holiday working.