- The Arc (Derbyshire County Council), Clowne
- Salary details
- Grade 8 £25,582 - £27,493 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to funding 31 July 2023
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 11 December 2022
An opportunity has arisen for a community care worker to join the Bolsover Short term assessment and re-ablement team on a fixed term contract until the end of July 2023.
- The team is based in the community consisting of a mix of Social Workers and Community Care Workers who work closely with reablement care staff, Occupational Therapy staff and health colleagues in a multi-disciplinary model
- Community care workers in the team completed assessments under the Care Act 2014 and produce person centred support plans with the people we support with the intention of enabling them to become as independent as possible and reduce the need for ongoing care
- Community care workers are an important part of regular multi-disciplinary meetings with care staff and other professionals to set, monitor and review 'goals' for the people receiving a short term care service
- In exchange for hard work and commitment, the successful candidate would be part of a supportive and friendly team with opportunities for development within the role
Due to the nature of the role, please read the comprehensive job description attached to this advertisement, and if you have any questions prior to applying, please do not hesitate to get in touch for an informal chat.
Provisional Interview Date: 19 December 2022
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.