Executive Support Officer
- Bolsover District Council, The Arc, High Street, Clowne, Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
- Salary details
- Grade 5 £24,322 - £26,780 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 per week Mon-Fri
- Closing Date
- 09 June 2023
Highly motivated individual required to join Bolsover District Council’s busy Leaders Executive and Partnership Team.
Bolsover District Council is a dynamic and ambitious organisation that takes pride in delivering excellent services to our community whilst driving economic growth and environmental sustainability for the district.
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates who are interested in a career within Local Government and who are committed to providing an excellent service.
Key information about the post
To be successful you will need:
- Manage workload and priorities to a high level
- Operate and support the CEO and Senior Management Officers
- Technical knowledge of computerised business systems
- Sound understanding of general office practice and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Thorough understanding of the need to maintain confidentiality and work within Data Protection/GDPR principles
- Hold a Level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to use initiative, tact and discretion
Based at the Arc, High Street, Clowne.
For a full list of job details and requirements please view the Job Description and Person Specification.
Why work for us?
Bolsover District Council is a great place to work and if you join our team, you will become part of a talented and dedicated workforce. If you are keen to make a difference to people’s lives and develop your skills and experience, we would like to hear from you.
We offer a competitive salary, Local Government Pension Scheme, generous annual leave entitlement and excellent work/life balance initiatives. Learn more about the benefits of working for us at: Bolsover.gov.uk
If you are interested in this post, please apply using the online application on our dedicated webpage on Derbyshire Jobs at: Bolsover District Council Vacancies or via Derbyshire - Jobs and Careers by clicking ‘Apply for this job’ and creating an account. You can save your progress and exit the application at any time, coming back to it at a later stage to complete and submit your application. Applications close Midnight, 9 June 2023
Please read the Guidance Notes provided before completing any application and please note that CV’s will not be accepted.
If you do not have internet access, you can request an offline application pack by contacting Bolsover District Council Contact Centre on 01246 242424 or emailing: BDC-HR&Payroll@bolsover.gov.uk
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you have not received any communication within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, and we thank you for your interest in the job role.