Information Communications Technician Level 3 Apprentice
- Whittington Green School
- Salary details
- Apprentice Level 3
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - To complete an apprenticeship
- 37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year, Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 4.00pm , Friday 8.00am – 3.30pm
- Closing Date
- 31 May 2023
OFSTED rated GOOD – February 2023
Required from September 2023
As a small secondary school, we have a wide range of IT needs which we handle in-house.
The applicant will gain a wide experience of supporting various types of users with both physical hardware issues as well as software-based ones on a variety of different devices. Part of this will include hands-on access to learn about the many different systems we use, including Windows and Linux based on-premises servers (Hyper-V, Active Directory, IIS, MySQL) and cloud-based systems (Azure, Office 365) along with allowing direct input into the ongoing development process of the school’s IT systems.
Whittington Green School:-
- welcomes applications regardless of age, gender or religion
- is committed to the protection and safety of its students
- undertakes enhanced DBS checks on all applicants
- only accepts applications submitted on approved application forms
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 5 June 2023
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.