Clean & Green Apprentice
- Derbyshire Dales District Council, Darley Dale
- Salary details
- £5.29 per hour (10% above the National Minimum Wage)
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - To complete an apprenticeship for 2 years from the start date
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 30 April 2023
- The overall aim of the Apprenticeship Programme is to enable the post holder to learn about the services delivered by the Clean & Green Team whilst developing knowledge and skills through hands on experience as well as via Apprenticeship Training. Attendance at a Derbyshire based college is anticipated to be required one day a week.
- The post holder will learn how to undertake a range of grounds and public realm maintenance and development work to include horticulture and will gain the skills to use relevant equipment. Examples include using a range of hand held and pedestrian machinery, e.g. leaf blowers & grass cutting equipment.
- The Apprentice will work under supervision and guidance to develop skills, knowledge and experience to provide delivery of an effective and efficient service.
- At the end of the two-year programme it is anticipated that the Apprentice will become employment ready and will be given the opportunity to apply for available permanent employment opportunities within the District Council.
If you have any questions on the role please contact Chrissie Symons,
Human Resources Officer, email@example.com
If you are unable to apply on line, please contact Corporate Support on 01629 761325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Please be aware that Derbyshire County Council is placing this advert on behalf of this organisation and you should refer directly to its website for details of the terms and conditions attached to this post. Any queries regarding this advert or the recruitment process should be made directly to the organisation.