- Chatsworth Hall, Matlock
- Salary details
- Grade 8 £25,582 - £27,493 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 26 February 2023
£25,582 - £27,493 plus market leading benefits package (see below)
We are seeking to appoint a hardworking, enthusiastic and professional individual to support the Disposals Team within the Corporate Property Department with their valuation and disposal program of the Council’s Land, Buildings and Surplus Asset Portfolio
Applicants need to have good administrative and IT Skills, have the ability to communicate well with a variety of stakeholders and work well as part of a team. A desire to work within a Property/Land focussed environment is essential.
Working within the Disposals Team you will provide administrative support to assist them and their functions, including arranging meetings, reporting back on progress, update reports and data management. Use specialist systems to support the delivery of services including Excel, Word, D Maps, EDRM and Workbooks.
What will I be doing:
- Investigate and deal with both internal and external property/land enquiries in a helpful and efficient manner.
- Manage an individual caseload competently and where appropriate arrange dates and times for activities by a number of agencies in order to drive a project forward and achieve a satisfactory outcome.
- Undertake research and contribute to project work; produce technical designs/drawings/specs/reports as appropriate under the direction of the Principal Disposal Manager.
- Assist in monitoring performance of Corporate Property Disposals through assignment of standard and routine tasks to Property colleagues, ensuring they are completed correctly, to schedule and to service quality standards, re-allocating where required to stabilise workflows through anticipated peaks and troughs
- Maintain personal compliance with appropriate legislative and regulatory requirements including GDPR and ensure compliance of property colleagues as appropriate.
What skills and experience do you need to have:
- Be enthusiastic, versatile and self-motivated with the ability to work well as part of a team
- Confidence to work under pressure and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Intermediate/advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Power Point
- An interest in Land/Property
What we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave plus another 5 once you reach 5 years of continuous service
- Flexi time, allowing up to an additional 2 days of leave per month
- Generous local government pension scheme
- Guaranteed incremental annual pay increases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts at selected county leisure centres
- and much more……
Our team is contractually based in Matlock, Derbyshire, but as part of our Modern Ways of Working programme we are currently working on a hybrid basis. There'll be an opportunity to discuss future working arrangements at interview.
We’re recruiting to other positions in our team, to view these other opportunities click here.
If you would like to have an informal chat about this role, get in touch with Allen Shepherd either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01629 538591