- Aston on Trent Primary School
- Salary details
- Grade 8 £21,020.40 - £22,718.40 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 hours 30 minutes per week, 40 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 07 October 2022
The Governors and Head teacher wish to recruit a school business officer follower the retirement of the current post holder. The position is advertised as Grade 8 but is negotiable to Grade 9 for the right candidate and experience.
As the main contact for parents and visitors, the successful candidate must have excellent communication skills. In addition, they will be managing operational activities in the areas of school finance, pupil records, and administration, HR, and site facilities.
The successful candidate will need to prioritise a demanding workload whilst remaining flexible within a child-centred environment. They should have the ability to work both autonomously and in collaboration with other staff within school. They will become a vital member of our dedicated, efficient, and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who
- Has outstanding organisation, project management and communication skills, including ICT skills
- Someone who is positive, enthusiastic and solution focused with a forward-thinking, creative approach.
- Has experience in a similar role and able to organise administrative, financial systems and processes
- Has the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads
In return, we offer you the opportunity to work in our fantastic school. You will find children who are both happy and hardworking, and staff who always go the extra mile. We can offer you a positive working environment along with, high quality professional development and support.
Visits by prospective candidates are warmly welcomed by contacting the Head teacher, Sam Moore, to arrange an appointment.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.