- Swanwick Primary School
- Salary details
- Grade 10 £28,005.00 - £30,890.16 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 08 October 2023
The Headteacher and Governors at Swanwick Primary School would like to appoint a highly effective School Business Manager in December to replace our current SBM, who will be retiring at Christmas after many happy years at the school.
Swanwick Primary is situated in the village of Swanwick just outside Alfreton. We currently have 386 children on roll in 14 classes. The successful applicant would have the support of an experienced Adminstration Officer and part time Business Assistant.
Swanwick Primary School is full of happy children and staff, wellbeing is at the heart of all decisions made.
We will offer the successful candidate the following:
- The opportunity to work alongside wonderful, hard-working and well-behaved children.
- Be part of a highly skilled staff team.
- Have supportive senior leaders that value your wellbeing.
- Lots of continuous professional learning (CPL) opportunities through training.
The successful candidate will need to have the following talents/ characteristics:
- Love working with young people and in schools.
- Be kind, honest and hard working.
- Be organised and take pride in your work.
- Be a great team player.
- Have experience of finance and preferably working in a school environment.
- Be kind and nurturing with people.
Visits to the school are welcomed. To book an appointment, please contact Varinka Strong to arrange a visit by ring 01773 602268 or emailing email@example.com We look forward to receiving your application.
Provisional Interview Date: 20 October 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.