- Litton Church of England Primary School
- Salary details
- Grade 6 £9,151.68 - £9,341.28 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Covering for career break until the end of August 2024
- 18 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 30 November 2023
The Governing body are looking to appoint a new School Business Assistant to be responsible to the Headteacher and School Business Manager for School Administration (there can be some flexibility on the start dates to allow for notice periods). The position will initially be until 31st August 2024.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent representative and first point of call for our school.
- Effectively undertake a range of general administration and reception duties
- To work, support and be responsible to the Headteacher and School Business Officer
Our school is looking for a School Business Assistant who has:
- Great communication skills and demonstrates a friendly helpful disposition
- Proven organisational skills, ICT experience and is efficient in time-management
- Pride in their work, desire to solve problems and support the school community
- A strong team ethos, is willing to share ideas and improve systems
- A willingness to train and engage in continuous professional development.
Our school can offer you:
- an effective caring team who will support you in the execution of your duties
- a robust professional development programme
- a context where your developing skills will impact on and improve outcomes for children.
Provisional Interview Date: 7 December 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.