- Various locations
- Salary details
- Post 1 Grade 7 £23,033 - £24,946 per annum. Posts 2 & 3 Grade 7 £11,516.52 - £12,473.04 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time and Full Time hours available
- Appointment type
- Various - see below
- Closing Date
- 11 December 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Business Services Team for committed and flexible individuals to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Early Help & Safeguarding teams based in the following areas.
Post 1 – North East/Bolsover area based at NE Derbyshire Area Office, Clay Cross providing support to the South Normanton team – 37 hours per week
Post 2 – North East/Bolsover area based at The Grange, Eckington providing support to the Eckington and Dronfield team – 18 hours 30 minutes per week– working pattern, Wednesday 12:30 – 5:00pm, Thursday 9:00 – 5:00pm, Friday 9:00 – 5:00pm.
Post 3 – North East/Bolsover area based at The Pyramid, Bolsover, providing support to the Shirebrook team – 18 hours 30 minutes per week– working pattern, Monday 9:00 – 5:00pm, Tuesday 9:00 – 5:00pm, Wednesday 9:00 – 12:30pm.
The Team Co-Ordinator is an integral part of the social care teams supporting team managers, social workers, practice supervisors and community care workers with daily tasks in order to drive the service forward, to achieve the best outcomes for young people and improve the operational efficiency and quality of service.
What will I be doing:
- Providing support for operational teams on work processes and systems to ensure quality and standards are maintained
- Using various information technologies, whilst monitoring and managing performance data
- Undertaking financial procedures, monitoring and ensuring compliance
- Undertaking a wide range of administrative tasks
- Providing high-quality customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
- Provision of support and recording of discussions at regular meetings within the service ensuring action points are noted & prompt secure distribution
- Providing support with building maintenance and health and safety compliance
- Contribute to and facilitate Induction Programme for new staff
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills whilst remaining flexible and supportive to others
- An ability to work as part of a team coordinating a wide range of administrative duties
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft packages
- A proactive approach to their own and the team’s performance
- Excellent customer service skills to build and maintain relationships with young people, Social Workers, Foster Carers and external agencies and partners
- An ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven initiative and judgement to resolve problems independently or through a support team
- An understanding of confidentiality, GDPR and Data Protection
Please read through the full Job and Person Profile and Task Brief to help you complete your application. You will need to detail in the “Suitability for Job” section on your application form how you meet the skills and experience we are looking for.
We are offering:
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave per year (rising to 30 days after 5 years continuous service) plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata).
- Flexible working
- Training and development opportunities
- Paid travel expenses if required to travel to other sites
- Smarter travel scheme including access to the cycle to work scheme
- Supportive management and team
- Access to our in-house occupational services which also includes free eye tests, physiotherapy and counselling
For details of other Business Services vacancies in Childrens Services, please click here
If you would like to know more about Derbyshire County Council please click here.
If you require any further information or for an informal conversation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your query/request will be passed to the relevant service.
Provisional interview date: 20 December 2022
Interviews will be conducted in person at the NE Derbyshire Area Office, Clay Cross and arrangements will be confirmed with candidates.
PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH VACANCIES YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WITHIN THE SUITABILITY SECTION OF THE APPLICATION FORM