School Business Manager
- St Laurence Church of England School
- Salary details
- Grade 10 £13,282.08 - £14,693.16 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 18 hours and 45 minutes per week
- Closing Date
- 05 June 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a School Business Manager to work at a senior leadership level at St Laurence Church of England Primary School. We are a proud member of the Derby Diocesan Multi Academy Trust (DDAT) and benefit from a wide range of opportunities, including partnership working, school improvement and CPD.
This is a key role for the right candidate to lead on all aspects of school business which requires close working with the Headteacher, Assistant Head, Local Governing Body and DDAT Central Team. The role includes line management responsibility of the school office, MDS, cleaning staff and the site manager and involvement in Trust-wide initiatives and activities in Derby and Derbyshire.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a similar role within the education sector, is ambitious, and ready for a new and exciting challenge.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic and polite children;
- a welcoming and friendly working environment;
- a supportive senior leadership team, committed to your success;
- dedicated and friendly staff, committed to school improvement;
- ongoing high quality professional development opportunities.
DDAT can offer:
- Comprehensive support from the DDAT finance, HR and operational teams;
- CPD opportunities in areas including: finance, governance, HR, health and safety, premises management, school effectiveness etc.;
- Career progression possibilities as the Trust expands further.
Please refer to the enclosed Job Description and Person Specification for full details of the role.
To arrange an informal discussion about the role or to arrange a tour of the school please contact the school office on 0115 972 8469.
Provisional Interview Date: 12 June 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.