- Hardwick Primary School, Derby
- Salary details
- Annual gross salary: £34,373 -£38,553 per annum Derby City Pay Scales - Grade: J Pay Points: 30 -34
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 14 August 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced School Business Manager to work at a senior leadership level at Hardwick Primary School (website). We are a proud member of the Derby Diocesan Multi Academy Trust (DDAT) and benefit from a wide range of opportunities, including partnership working, school improvement and CPD.
This is a key role for the right candidate to lead on all aspects of school business management which requires close working with the Executive Headteacher, Head of School, Local Governing Body and DDAT Central Team. The role includes line management responsibility of support staff within the school and involvement in Trust-wide initiatives and activities in Derby and Derbyshire.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a similar role within the education sector, is ambitious, and ready for a new and exciting challenge.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic and polite children;
- a welcoming and friendly working environment;
- a supportive senior leadership team, committed to your success;
- dedicated and friendly staff, committed to school improvement;
- ongoing high quality professional development opportunities.
In return, DDAT can offer:
- A senior level position within a positive and thriving school community in Derby;
- Comprehensive support from the DDAT finance, HR and operational teams;
- CPD opportunities in areas including finance, governance, HR, health and safety, premises management, school effectiveness etc.;
- Career progression possibilities as the Trust expands further.
Please refer to the closed Job Description and Person Specification for full details of the role.
School visits are available, please send an email to email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 15 August 2022 and Week commencing 22 August 2022.
Please do not apply using The Derbyshire County Council Website.
All applications must be made on the DDAT application forms. Please email your completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
DDAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.