- The Bolsover School
- Salary details
- The Redhill Academy Trust Pay Scale, Band 6, Scale point 28 - 32 Actual salary: £16,311 - £17,965 per annum (FTE: £18,882 – £17,965)
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 12 August 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic, suitably qualified individual to join our established team of Operational Staff at The Bolsover School and to be able to provide an efficient and effective reception and general administrative service to the school, required to start as soon as possible.
Applicants should have a keen eye for detail, work well under pressure and in a methodical and thorough fashion. Excellent ICT and communication skills are essential.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Literacy & Numeracy at Level 2
- Have a commitment to collaboration and co-operative working
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise workloads, work under pressure in a methodical and thorough manner and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
In return, we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Local Government pension scheme
- Other generous entitlement, for example annual leave, maternity etc.
The Bolsover School is part of Redhill Academy Trust. The Academy is also a member of l Redhill College of Leadership and Development and as such there are excellent CPD opportunities.
Please do not apply using the Derbyshire County Council website.
For further details regarding this post please contact Amanda White on the Academy number or to request an application form please contact Human Resources, at email@example.com. Alternatively, please visit our website www.redhillacademytrust.org.uk/vacancies
Please ensure your completed application is returned no later than midday on the Closing Date.
As Redhill Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children practices, any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and successful references.
Provisional Interview Date: Wednesday 17 August 2022
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.