- Odyssey Collaborative Trust, Derby
- Salary details
- £5.81 per hour. £9630 approximate annual salary
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - To complete an apprenticeship until completion of the Apprenticeship Framework (approx. 18 months)
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 01 December 2022
Odyssey Collaborative Trust are looking to appoint an Business Admin Apprentice to work primarily at the Trust Hub and may also be required to work at nearby schools to optimise experience and skills. The schools are located close to each other to the north and east of the city of Derby. For further information please visit the Trust website.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Provide good customer service and communicate messages to colleagues and staff in schools
- Willing to learn software used by the Trust so they can input and record data and run reports
- Provide general administrative duties to support the Team
In return we can offer:
- Commitment to your learning and development whilst undertaking the course
- Full support to ensure the successful candidate succeeds in reaching the requirements of the programme
- An opportunity to work with a Team of people keen to share their knowledge and skills in a friendly environment
Starting Date: 9 January 2023
Please do not apply using The Derbyshire County Council Website.
To apply please select link below which takes you direct to the GOV.UK Apprenticeship Portal https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/1000106755
Please ensure your completed application is returned no later than 9.ooam on the Closing Date.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.