- Belper Town Council
- Salary details
- Band SCP 4 with annual review up to SCP6 £11.01 per hour.
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 16 hours per week - office based. Tuesday to Friday 9.30 pm to 1.30 pm but must be prepared to work flexibly to cover leave and some weekend/evening working to assist with events.
- Closing Date
- 31 March 2023
Are you looking for a job which is varied and no two days are the same? Can you work on your own initiative but enjoy supporting your colleagues? Are you a whizz at social media promotion?
Could you support us helping to organise and promote events including designing posters?
If so look no further – this could be the job for you!!
We are offering all of the above plus;
- Uploading content onto the website
- Dealing with customer contacts – telephone calls; emails; letters and in person at the Council’s offices
- Assisting with the scheduling of meetings, printing agendas and uploading documents to website
- Photocopy, filing, scanning, copy typing, archiving, sending post and other such administrative duties
- Research and collating information
- Coding invoices and filing
- Inputting of data
- The opportunity to support a pro-active Town Council working within a supportive team in a very busy environment.
For more information and an application pack please contact; Tina Faloon Deputy Town Clerk, John’s Chapel, The Butts, Belper, Derbyshire DE56 1HX Telephone: (01773) 822116
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.belpertowncouncil.gov.uk
Provisional Interview Date: Thursday 6 April 2023
Please be aware that Derbyshire County Council is placing this advert on behalf of this organisation and you should refer directly to its website for details of the terms and conditions attached to this post. Any queries regarding this advert or the recruitment process should be made directly to the organisation.