- Weston on Trent C of E VA Primary School
- Salary details
- MPS £28,000 - £38,810 per annum, pro rata
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to pupil numbers from September 1st- 2023 to July 2024
- Closing Date
- 04 June 2023
The governors at Weston on Trent Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint a new teacher to cover SENCO time and to work with a colleague who will be working 0.8 from September.
Our vision at Weston on Trent is ‘Let Your Light Shine’ because we value every child as an individual and you would be joining a hardworking, caring and forward-looking team.
We are looking for a teacher with experience in teaching Key Stage 2, who can bring knowledge of excellent practice and who demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Value children’s safety and wellbeing.
- Have high expectations of all children.
- Can inspire children as they learn.
- Are reflective practitioners.
- Are passionate about improving outcomes for our children.
- Will support the Christian ethos of the school.
- Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Are willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life.
- Are team players.
- Are flexible and have a good sense of humour.
We can offer:
- An excellent school with a caring Christian ethos.
- Children who want to learn.
- A strong supportive team.
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive environment.
- CPD opportunities and opportunities to work collaboratively.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact the school office on 01332 700488 to make an appointment.
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 12 June 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.