- The Arc, Clowne
- Salary details
- Swimming Teacher - Grade 3 - £9.06 - £11.94 per hour, Leisure Attendant - Grade 5 - £10.83 - £11.94 per hour
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Covering for maternity leave
- 31 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 21 January 2019
The above opportunity is now available at the Go Active facility in Clowne. The successful candidate will ensure the safe, efficient and effective supervision and delivery of the Council’s learn to swim programme. To be short-listed for interview candidates must possess the following:-
- Excellent understanding of swimming teaching
- Understanding of customer computerised booking systems
- Understanding of the operation of leisure facilities and equipment including Health and Safety awareness
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- Swimming Teachers Level 2
- Experience working with pool plant
- Experience of cash handling
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be physically fit and capable of heavy lifting
- Experience of pool supervision
For an informal discussion please contact David Hall, Duty Manager, (01246) 242365, email@example.com
If you are interested in this post please go to the Jobs page on the BDC Website.
Our preferred method of application is online and CV’s will not be accepted. Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, you can:
- Telephone the BDC Contact Centre on (01246) 242424
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return completed application form to HR & OD Shared Service, District Council Offices, 2013 Mill Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42 6NG by the advertised closing date.
We are striving for diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please be aware that Derbyshire County Council is placing this advert on behalf of this organisation and you should refer directly to its website for details of the terms and conditions attached to this post. Any queries regarding this advert or the recruitment process should be made directly to the organisation.