- Ladywood Primary School, Ilkeston
- Salary details
- Grade 7 £17,324.88 - £18,763.80 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Pending restructure until the end of August 2023
- 32 hours and 30 minutes per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 07 December 2022
Ladywood Primary School is a friendly and welcoming school with happy and engaged children who love to learn. Our staff are dedicated and passionate, with a sense of fun and commitment to every child. At Ladywood every child counts.
Our Governors and pupils are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated Teaching and Learning Assistants to work at our happy and successful school.
Do you want to be part our KS2 team?
Can you provide care and support to ensure safety and wellbeing?
Will you bring imagination, enthusiasm and excitement to provide children with magical memories?
We are looking for a practitioner who:
- Loves working with children and puts their wellbeing first
- Has the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Is motivated and passionate to achieve the very best for the children in our care and make a genuine difference
- Takes their own initiative to assess and evaluate pupils’ needs
- Is ready to learn and grow with us as a school
- Has experience of working with complex children with emotional and behavioural needs
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We are proud to be part of The Embark Federation (Multi Academy Trust) and as part of the trust, we share the core beliefs of: Family, Integrity, Teamwork and Success and our vision is to become a stand out school at the heart of the community.
Interested candidates are invited to look around the school, outside of the school day, or you are more than welcome to discuss the post and the school with the Executive Headteacher or Head of School.
To make arrangements, please contact the school office on 0115 9320585.
Please note: Applications received will be posted, e-mailed or collected the day after the closing date so please wait at least 3 working days before expecting to hear if successful in being shortlisted.
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 12 December 2022
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.