- Grange Primary School, Long Eaton
- Salary details
- Grade 7 £5,497.00 - £5,994.72 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Pending restructure until the end of August 2019
- 12 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 03 February 2019
The governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to join our very successful team. The post will commence as soon as possible and will initially be based in Year 2.
Grange Primary is an inclusive school where the development of the whole child continues to be at the heart of our philosophy and central to everything we do.
We are looking for someone who:
- loves teaching and is committed to life-long learning and self-improvement.
- is committed, energetic and creative
- is very professional and a good team player
- is an excellent classroom practitioner who has the confidence and expertise to lead by example working with
- has high expectations for all children and is committed to working towards them developing their full potential
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is willing to contribute towards our excellence and enjoyment programme.
- The successful candidate must hold a recognised TA qualification- ideally level 2 or equivalent, but to consider other applicants with experience of working with children with additional learning needs in small groups
As a school we can offer you:
- A caring and supportive team
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Highly motivated children and a very supportive community
- High standards of pupil discipline and behaviour
- The opportunity to take a lead in innovation
Provisional Interview Date: 7 February 2019
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.