- Charlotte Nursery and Infant School, Ilkeston
- Salary details
- Grade 7 £9,161.76 - £9,991.08 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 20 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 20 January 2019
Charlotte Nursery and Infant School is a large, happy and popular school in Ilkeston. The pupils, staff and Governors are looking to appoint a caring, enthusiastic, positive, hardworking and motivated Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and dedicated school, to start as soon as possible. Hours to be worked over Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for supporting children with social and emotional needs.
- Has experience of delivering nurture groups, positive play and other interventions to support the emotional and social needs of children.
- Has supported children in the classroom.
- Has a sense of humour and is fun, fully embracing all aspects of school life.
- Will embrace our school ethos and add to our brilliant team.
We can offer:
- An experienced, friendly and supportive staff team.
- Well behaved pupils who enjoy being at school.
- A school that values the social and emotional development of children.
- An inclusive school that embraces the wider curriculum and outdoor learning.
- CPD and training opportunities.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our children and the wider community.
If you are interested in the position, we are keen to meet you! Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact Michelle Beard, School Business Manager, on 0115 932 0970.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all employees are expected to share this commitment.
Provisional Interview Date: Before 31 January 2019
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.