- Hasland Infant School, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- Grade 8 £14,014.32 - £15,146.28 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to pupil numbers until the end of August 2023
- 25 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 09 October 2022
The Governing Board of Hasland Infant School is seeking to appoint an experienced and dynamic Family Support Worker. This post is for 25 hours per week, Mon-Fri (8:30am-2:00pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch), 40 weeks per year.
Hasland Infant School is a larger than average infant School on the outskirts of Chesterfield.
- We are looking for someone who has a passion for supporting vulnerable children and families.
- Has an excellent knowledge of up-to-date safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Has experience of working with families to overcome barriers to ensure children reach their potential at school.
- Has experience of supporting families to improve children’s attendance.
- Has experience of working within Early Help and completing Early Help Assessments and other appropriate paperwork.
- Has a sense of humour and is fun, fully embracing all aspects of school life.
- Will embrace our school ethos and add to our wonderful team.
- There are currently 282 children in school, Reception to Year 2 and 68 in Nursery.
The school’s latest inspection grade was ‘good’.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Provisional Interview Date: 12 October 2022.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.