- County Hall, Matlock
- Salary details
- Grade 10 £27,367.00 - £30,373.00 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to finite project - for 18 months from start date
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 27 January 2019
The purpose of the Information and ICT service is to support operational services to deliver the best possible outcomes for children and young people in Derbyshire; through the provision of integrated and focused information and ICT services.
Key results areas of the service are:
Providing a strategic ICT Lead for Children’s Services
- Support/Management of operational software contracts for Children’s Services
- ICT Training and Support (including for Derbyshire Schools)
- Statutory Returns
- Data and Reporting (60+ Statutory reports, 3000+ operational reports)
- System Support and Configuration
- Information Governance, Support and Guidance for Children’s Services
- Information Services (Families Information Service, Local Offer, SchoolsNet, social media guidance)
All roles within the service operate under a broad Job Description and Person Profile.
The Council has recently undertaken a project to implement a new Social Care Case Management System and other aligned systems.
The project team will shortly be implementing the next phases of the project; this will include developing:
- Group recording on case records.
- Mobile and offline case recording.
- Development of an online portal for clients and professionals.
- Sharing of core data between systems.
- Continued benefit realisation of the new case management system.
The post will be involve in data handling and management, system configuration and problem resolution, workflow design, and training associated for the project work. It will also involve direct contact and collaborative work with operational users of the case management system.
The post will also be assisting in the delivery of solutions to consolidate systems and maximize the potential of systems to promote effective working.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible in the areas of work they cover and will ideally have experience of working in Children’s Services and an understanding of the systems used to support operational delivery.
For further information regarding this post please contact Bridget Harmsworth 01629 532457
Provisional Interview Date: 7 February 2019
Due to this post having administrative privileges within the Council’s IT systems, and in order to comply with the Public Services Network requirements, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Basic criminal record check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.