Domestic ( 2 positions)
- Staveley Residential and Community Care Centre, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- Post 1 - Grade 3 £ 17,125.44 per annum; Post 2 - £9,668.64 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Post 1 - 31 hours per week; Post 2 - 17 hours and 30 minutes per week
- Closing Date
- 02 April 2023
**Derbyshire County Council are Hiring! **
We are currently looking for dedicated individuals who value our principals of providing a clean and safe living environment for our residents and staff, ensuring that cleaning standards are kept to a very high standard.
No specific experience is required as training will be given, however, the below skills are advantageous:
- Previous cleaning experience
- The use of cleaning products correctly to comply with Infection Control procedures/COSHH.
- Using appropriate cleaning equipment
- Preparation of tables for mealtimes
- Excellent team player
- An ability to show courtesy and dignity to service users
- Must hold or be willing to gain NVQ I Cleaning
Please read the additional Job and Person profile attachment for more specific details, and we look forward to receiving your application!
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 17 April 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.
The job may require unsocial hours working including weekends and Bank Holidays. Payment arrangements will be detailed in any contract offer made.
Saturday and Sunday hours will be paid at plain time where it is part of your normal working pattern unless it is between 7pm and 7am, where enhanced rates of pay apply. Enhanced pay rates are paid for Bank Holiday working.
This position is included in the Council’s £100 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme, let us know your recommendation by asking the applicant to say that you recommended this job to them on the personal details section of their application form (Terms and conditions apply)