- Castle View Primary School, Matlock
- Salary details
- Apprentice Rate
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - To complete an apprenticeship for 12 - 18 months from start date
- 37 hours per week, 42 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 20 January 2019
QEGSMAT are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, supportive and well-organised individual to work alongside our dedicated team at Castle View Primary School.
QEGSTMAT is a growing group of academies based in Derbyshire, Derby City and Staffordshire. Established at the start of 2017, our Trust is based on a set of actions defined by our students; ‘Question, Explore, Give and Succeed’
The length of the Apprenticeship would be approximately 12-18 months, depending on which Level you complete. Futures for Business will be the training provider, and you would gain a Diploma in Business Administration upon the completion of the Apprenticeship.
We offer candidates:
- Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
- A forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes.
- A location which has excellent transport. QEGSMAT is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
Please do not apply using the Derbyshire County Council website.
If you would like to be part of this exciting new project, please visit www.qegsmat.com where you will also find the job description and application forms.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy please email completed application forms to email@example.com.
Provisional Interview date: 25 January 2019
Potential Start date: As soon as possible
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.